Apartment Avista Monte
Holiday flat for friends and families with a view over Merano and the surrounding mountains
For 2-4 people
Holiday in a central location
Merano on your doorstep: the highlight of the Avista Monte holiday flat is the view of Merano's rooftops from the lofty heights of the 8th floor. Framed by a wonderful mountain panorama, which stretches from the Texel Group to Merano's local mountain, the Ifinger, we will show you Merano as you have never seen it before.
|Avista Monte|| 28.08. - 02.11.23|
01.12. - 21.12.23
| 03.11. - 07.11.23|
22.12.23 - 07.01.24
|08.11. - 30.11.23||08.01. - 10.03.24|| 11.03. - 24.03.24|
08.04. - 28.07.24
| 25.03. - 07.04.24|
29.07.24 - 25.08.24
|129 €*||149 €*||109 €*||114 €*||134 €*||154 €*|
*Prices for 2 person per night excl. tourist tax (€ 1.55 per person per night over 14 years). Every additional person € 30.00 per night excl. tourist tax.
- 0 - 2 years (without baby cot): Free of charge
- 3 - 11 years: €20.00 per day
- From 12 years: €30.00 per day
- A private and covered garage can be booked for a supplement of €12.00 per day.
- The entry and stay of animals of any kind (including small animals) is prohibited.
- Up to seven days before arrival, our guests can cancel free of charge.
- For cancellations within seven days before arrival, our guests will be charged 50 % of the amount of the stay.
- If guests do not turn up, they will be charged the full amount of the stay.
On 46 m2 you will find:
- A beautiful bedroom for 2 persons with a king-size bed (180x200), a very large wardrobe and a Smart TV 4K (terrestrial and satellite)
- On request a large sofa bed for 2 persons (160x200)
- A modern, newly refurbished bathrooms with shower, WC, bidet, towels, hairdryer, and toilet paper
- Completely new, fully equipped and modern eat-in kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, oven, cooker, sink, pots, cutlery, glasses, coffee maker, kettle, comfortable sofa and Smart TV 4K (terrestrial and satellite) plus a large corner seating area with Swiss pine table (if necessary, the kitchen can be hidden by means of a fabric roller blind).
- Air conditioning
- Allergy-friendly furnishings
- Free WiFi
- Private entrance
- A large, covered garage can be booked for a supplement of € 12.00 per day
- A baby cot incl. bed linen can be booked for an extra charge of € 5.00 per day
We offer special benefits for our guests with the GuestCard. Benefit from exclusive discounts when exploring more than 100 museums and exhibitions, having fun in the outdoor and indoor swimming pools or the sports and leisure worlds or when exploring the mountains with discounts on the cable cars and chair lifts. The advantage card is completely free of charge for you and valid during your entire stay at the Avista Apartments.
Another key aspect of any holiday is the location. Your flat Avista Valle is in a top location above the rooftops in Merano, and the perfect starting point for excursions of all kinds - on foot, by bike or by public transport. Just a few minutes from here you can discover ...
- The centre of Merano with its countless modern or traditional shops in the traffic-free Laubengasse
- Terme Merano (Merano’s thermal baths) and the Lido Merano in the immediate vicinity
- The romantic Merano Christmas market in winter
- The Prince’s Castle, which provides an insight into late medieval lifestyles in its chambers, parlours and maiden rooms as a museum
- The Palais Mamming town museum dedicated to the history of Merano and Tyrol, from prehistory to modern art
- The Tappeinerweg, an approximately 4 km long promenade above the rooftops of Merano, dotted with resting benches and lookout points
- Natural works of art surrounded by diverse, subtropical flora on the Promenades
- Fun and activity with ice skating, climbing, tennis and swimming in the Meranarena